Toribash
Original Post
DQ Exessive Time
After one Person Dq's, he cannot move, but the winner can. With this option ticked on, the winner can Dismember, fracture, and grab himself and the other player. The loser just can't move. This time can be set to a number of frames you can go through. (E.G You can play 500 frames when I lose, or you can play for the rest of the game.)

This can easily be avoided when being abused. Because you can save and leave, or the loser might be the op.
私の顔にそれを言う。
nigma

nigmanigmanigma

u srs

Obviously, if you can't figure out a reason for it to be an OPTION, it's for fun.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Fun for whom?

The winner.

The other guy will just be laying there doing literally nothing, aswell as the other players in the server waiting for a turn.

Would only be efficient if your aim was to waste time.
Last edited by Nigma; Oct 1, 2013 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Because Fuck You That's why
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Fun for whom?

The winner.

The other guy will just be laying there doing literally nothing, aswell as the other players in the server waiting for a turn.

Would only be efficient if your aim was to waste time.

SO FATALITIES ARE A WASTE OF TIME? It would be fun to have the loser on the ground and you can pose/wreck his lil arse. Plus you could even open the idea to a win phrase sound, like kiai's, only better.

I like this idea, for once

Strongly supported
No point. What if your playing a game like judo and the opponent gets DQ'd first frame then the winner just trolls and doesn't space :/ not supported
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
No point. What if your playing a game like judo and the opponent gets DQ'd first frame then the winner just trolls and doesn't space :/ not supported

because nobody would want to do that
matches are already way too long, and you have to wait for more than 1 to play

this just makes it even longer, but maybe if you just kept dm on after dq
there's plenty of times where i could get a boom in tk, and they dq literally one or two frames before i hit them. it'd be nice to see what i wouldve gotten <:

still playing after dq- no, no, no
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up