Toribash
Original Post
PureShado's big boy replay thread
Here is a replay i made quickly
-----
For all you typo nazis out there:
Attached Files
Last edited by PureShado; Oct 2, 2013 at 12:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi thats awesome do you mind looking at mine?
-----
i know it kinda sucks but hey its all i got
Last edited by tobyboosh; Oct 2, 2013 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
here's a wip
-----
well here it is but i got lazy and gave up a little
-----
well i just made this really quick
-----
Meh:
Attached Files
tricking wip.rpl (90.4 KB, 8 views)
meh.rpl (129.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by PureShado; Oct 3, 2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ruse felt dumb so i added some humor
-----
Another replay:
-----
wip:
-----
finished it:
Attached Files
backwards wip.rpl (30.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by PureShado; Oct 4, 2013 at 01:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Touchdown - The opener was ok I guess. The jump coulda been lined up better. The decap was fine, except that the extension of the knee was really unnecessary. Everything went to shit after that. It looked like you had a hard time getting on that pose.

Liquify - Ok why the hell did you contract your knee that much? When you rotated your chest, it got a bit choppy. The kick was good. You were on the right stance on that grab but it coulda been more destructive or had a decap instead. That slap was unnecessary. The first kick was fine but coulda been aimed better. You got stiff when you were trying to setup for that decap again. That hip dm looked like an accident to me xD and the stance you got after that last dm looked good so I don't know why you jumped.

Demonkind - Nice opener bro. The contraction of the knee was a bit early on that first kick and you got pretty stiff after that. The kick on the lower body coulda been setup to be more powerful. You did good getting to his upper body. The timing of that punch coulda been better and just might even be a boom hit. You wasted some frames trying to get that a dm or two after that. The skeet was fine except that you were stiff and you basically stopped all movement up until that grab. And the pose was pretty good.

7/10 bro
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Thanks for the cnc, i just started making replays, but i have always sparred so im not used to going for dms, so it is kinda hard
Then why the heck were you stiff? Hold and relax is important when sparring
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Aye shado! It was a gud day to be sparring :3
Sorreh I had to leave, but it was good - yet I still did very bad in the beginning of the spar (excuse me for that).
------
If you don't mind
Attached Files
PureshadovsEllo.rpl (455.3 KB, 8 views)