Toribash
Original Post
Toribash prizes?
I was wondering if I would be allowed to give away USD prizes and maybe T-Shirts and random clothing prizes or if that would be against the rules.
I work in a custom graphic shop so I have a lot of Free bran new clothing I can add some sweet toribash or Experience art work to it that would be stylish and a awesome novelty item to win for an event.

Experience is going to start hosting some amazing events on forums starting on Dec 1st, 2013.

Please post some random items that people might want for prizes.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
I would think that as long as you aren't making money off of their stuff like logos, it would be okay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I would want a Toribash bracelet. Similar to the I <3 Boobies bracelets. Just a silicon one.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Yep yep yep! you may give USD and other prizes
IN ANY EVENT ... IN THE FORUM ONLY!

Idk? Here are some ideas

USD? 1USD is equal to 10,000 TC

Clothing is ... nice .... well ... be sure that it's not used.

Gadgets are also nice ... it may be ALSO BE A USED gadget just tell the damages.
ONLY IF THERE ARE ANY.
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
It certainly is allowed. If you have a really big event coming up I suggest you speak to a GM or admin. Maybe they will sponsor you, and let you have a banner at the top of the forums to advertise your event. You would have to provide the banner though.
Just send 'em a PM with a precise but brief description of your event.
How are you?
Awesome thanks for the information everyone.

@McDonalds: I only work with bran new clothing it ordered straight from the clothing manufacture no-one has ever worn it ever.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Yeah , probably you can sell some stuff for tc .
Like :
Radioactive joint t-shirt for 100 k - 250 k or $10-$25
Then you sell the tc . And then you got dollars
Bracelet : 50k - 100 k
:D