Toribash
Original Post
[A] Magnificent HQ Bad Assery Head.
This kick ass biker from 1972 is a bat outta hell. You don't want to mess with the brutal Hank Bonebreaker. He's a force to be reckon with in-game and on forum. This no nonsense man can boomhit your glute while he's doing your mom.

JUST LOOK AT HIM

Do you think a REGULAR man could do that shit? No, only Hank Bonebreaker can ghost a knee and keep his foot without a scratch. Do you want to look like a pussy in-game? Do you want the nerds to make fun of your mom because of your crappy head texture? No, that's why you want this shit right here.

Hank was born and raised in Mianus CT, USA. He's a backroad hooligan that was always being chased by the law. No popo could stop this madman and he was always running. He's killed so many people your crazy mudpattie murderer grandpa from Nam can't fathom the number. Just wait till you're streaking 100's EASILY in-game. The hoes will be running to you. I'm not saying your current head texture is bad, I'm just saying it's for wusses.

Auctioning off this head as I am is already a death sentence, but I don't give a damn since I'm a YOLO swagger. The starting bid is a stupidly small 1k. Obvious size 512x512 and NO ONE is the creator (i am rly). Min raise should be 1bil TC but I'll give you cool cats the chance to save some cash by making it only 1k raise. The auto buy is 69k and why the fuck would I recolor this magnificent Bad ASS. Bid here or be square, nerds. Here's some more from Hank's Photo-shoot. This ends 24 hours after last valid bid.

don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Closing, Fatul won.
Waiting for TC to be sent.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again