Toribash
Original Post
Starkxx replay thread of awesome
Im making a relay thread.

Cause.
Expect to see a lot of borrowed opener, cause I suck at openers :S

And also, I need feedback. Should I do one per post? Multiple? what?

First one:
Attached Files
Exstatic (Jump by Pulse).rpl (133.6 KB, 19 views)
That first kick looked weird but the damage it did was good. The second kick could have been improved to become a boom instead of a plain decap, and u looked like u had a hard time getting to ur pose. Here's a replay of what I edited.
Attached Files
$par - Starkxxx Pulse edit.rpl (274.9 KB, 8 views)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That's one weird opener. I didn't really like that kick mainly because it could have gotten a bifurcate w/ the legs if u aimed it right(example below). Following that was a weird hug/headbutt and then finally, a stiff pose. Coulda laxed the shoulder to make it look less stiff.
Attached Files
Aim = More Destruction.rpl (43.7 KB, 8 views)
My Replays
Spar, w'addya mean? Both shoulders were relaxed (Or atleast where they woulda been relaxed) and You dint get both legs. You got a bifurcate and 1 leg.
Stark, What he is saying is aim to closer parts of the body for nicer and indeed cleaner dismembers. I Think thats what spar is saying.. ~Miku
Last edited by usertext; Oct 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM.
MIKU'S ALT!!!!
Originally Posted by usertext View Post
Stark, What he is saying is aim to closer parts of the body for nicer and indeed cleaner dismembers. I Think thats what spar is saying.. ~Miku

Thank you Miku. I'm horrible at explaining stuff.
My Replays
Yay! Thanks guys ;) New one here, Its buggy, because my TB crashed when I saved it... But you can kinda see what goes on.
Attached Files
#S - D - Orthological Steps.rpl (120.3 KB, 8 views)