Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Donations.
Hello guys iam new to this game I was thinking if u all toribash members can send me 100tc so I will keep it and help the poors of toribash .iam gonna like to made all here rich whenever a member of toribash come to me ask me to give him money so I have that much tc to give him.iam also trying to win matches of 10tc so maybe I can make so much tc and donate all.thank you guys I guess u will donate me.
What are these donations for?
This community are not poor enough. It just need real money, not an virtual money. Also the Torishop admin could add tcs as much as they wants, so don't worry about that thing.
Then why ppl ask for money here . Every time they come to a room or a public server they ask for money for exmple :can I have 500tc can I have these can I have blablala .also I was asking tc for you ppls not for me and if you don't want to donate so don't post here again and and there are so many poors out there think if could help them.also if I have like 100k so I can sell it and help poor .
Need help,tc,support,items for free just send me a PM.
Hey dude. Being rich isn't everything :] There just colors. My suggestion is to play for fun and not worry about it. It will save you alot of grief in the future.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Please do not ask for hand outs. If you want tc, earn it yourself like everyone else has. do art, duel, bet, market, etc.
Done with this community, you guys suck.