Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S]Headrequest shop
So retry at this.

-request anything. I will go for it if i feel like its a makable idea.

-You give the offers and my quality is according to that.

-But basically 20k is a stable price for a high quality head such as these two here

0% cp

Examples

Last edited by cowmeat; Oct 18, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
Er, I'm wondering if you can make a head for me because your heads all look pretty human to me and that's not what I'm looking for. I want an alien head, something wicked looking, with the tongue hanging out in a slick manner - like he wants to gobble you the fck up. Another detail would be the eyes, I want him to have one eye. I'll leave the colouring decision to you, just want to let you know that I want it to match with my quicksilver force and (toxic/adamantium relax). If you can't find this makable then don't hesitate to deny my request. Since 20K is a stable pricing, I'll hang around at that but if it really blows my mind then I'll add more. Thanks!
Last edited by iAwesome; Oct 18, 2013 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Added offer/toxic relax
If ya can make me a decent set to go with my head, i'd pay well.

I don't do sets at the moment I find it too much work and my mapping sucks.

Er, I'm wondering if you can make a head for me because your heads all look pretty human to me and that's not what I'm looking for. I want an alien head, something wicked looking, with the tongue hanging out in a slick manner - like he wants to gobble you the fck up. Another detail would be the eyes, I want him to have one eye. I'll leave the colouring decision to you, just want to let you know that I want it to match with my quicksilver force and (toxic/adamantium relax). If you can't find this makable then don't hesitate to deny my request. Since 20K is a stable pricing, I'll hang around at that but if it really blows my mind then I'll add more. Thanks!

Sure I'll give it a go
Would be great if you posted WIPs, so if I don't find the head appealing I can comment on it or retract my request so you don't waste time. But I have good faith in you, good luck and thanks!
Damn, sorry cowmeat. I tried looking for one but the only picture that popped out was "Mike Kezulski" from Monsters Inc. Haha. And yes I want the eye to be in the middle. I want it to stand out a lot with the addition of the tongue hanging out.
---------------------------------------------
Canceling head request. Sorry, no hard feelings. I'm just too impatient, hah.
Last edited by iAwesome; Oct 22, 2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Cancelled head request