Yes
14 Votes / 77.78%
No
4 Votes / 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The [DownWithNoobReaper] clan
Just tell me i followed all the rules i did nothing wrong therefore it should not be locked.
Re: The [DownWithNoobReaper] clan
im not the best at telling what is good and what is not but according to vebs rules John7 followed all of the rules neccesary for a clan he just needs some more people.
There have been clan based on defeating a particular player. It's called Clan [Dinner]. They originally began in order to defeat MB.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
That may be, but I do not think it is a good idea to simply make a clan opposed to a singular player. You either change the name to something less offensive, or it will be locked again.

Think of it this way. It was clan [Dinner], not clan [WeHateBreakfast]. It's possible to keep your aim the same with a different name, and I suggest you do so.
I agree with Mr.Breakfast, and dont go disobeying the mods, and now that you made the public dislike you, they are probably going to vote down you clan, no matter what it is or what its called...

[T]
#hi

Well many people have been offended by noobreaper and he has been mean to almost everyone he knows it is coming. I know that even MB has insulted noobreaper
atleast i have found people who would join my clan unlike you all you found was your freind who is the real creator of Guru you just stole his idea
Umm ya its called haveing freinds who got pissed off at you and told me some stuff ass face