[S] evo's DECIMATOR and KILLING GEARS sets

Selling evo's Decimator

Artist: evo
Previous owner: none
Resolution: Full 512
Recolor: no
Accepting USD and TC.
Resize: Auto

Today I am putting "The Decimator" up for sale. This set comes complete with all Body, and Joint textures, (art only, no items) in Full 512. It also comes with Texture Trail art. It has been my personal set for a good while now, and those who have met me in-game know that this set rocks, and is very unique. The graphics that flow from body to joint, and so forth, are intricate and of high precision detail. This set took over 2 months to make.

Please offer reasonably.

Also Selling evo's KILLING GEARS

Artist: evo
Previous Owner: None
Resolution: Full 512
Recolor: No
Accepting USD or TC
Resize: Auto

This set is quite unique because of it's use of transparency, and is the last of a series I made of its kind. I am very fond of this set because of the amazing response people have when they see it show up in-game. Looking for something unique and out of the ordinary? This set is jaw dropping awesome in-game. This set also comes with Full Body and Joint art textures, and comes with Texture Trail art too.

Please offer reasonably.

rock the world, one fight at a time
Wow, wow, wow. This is like world class art. I wouldn't even dare guess how much you're supposed to pay for this kinda stuff. Crazy shit, love it
I can totally kick the shit out of a plastic bag!
Originally Posted by Hypersphere View Post
Wow, wow, wow. This is like world class art. I wouldn't even dare guess how much you're supposed to pay for this kinda stuff. Crazy shit, love it

Hey Hypersphere, thank you for the kind words.

Care to make an offer?

Yes, these are the pricy kind of sets, knowing that you need a full set of body and joint textures, and trail textures if you want to wear it all, it'll cost close to 900k in items alone.

I recommend the use of a Full 512 for the Body, and for the joints well, 128 will do for the time being, but I wore the Decimator with a Full 256 Joint Texture set, and it was much better.

I prefer USD as a form of payment, but I accept TC.
-----
Originally Posted by SolidSn4ke View Post
Set 2 10k

No stupid offers please. You will need close to 1mil in texture items to wear this, please offer reasonably.
Last edited by evo; Oct 24, 2013 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well Ied like to make a USD offer but I don't know where to start... Ok from 15 to 30 USD how much would be an acceptable offer " or higher of corse"
Originally Posted by LifeRegret View Post
Well Ied like to make a USD offer but I don't know where to start... Ok from 15 to 30 USD how much would be an acceptable offer " or higher of corse"

Which set would you like to offer on? The Decimator or Killing Gears?
The killing gears
-----
I like disclaimer aswell but it has way to much focus on joint textures witch I don't have at the moment
Last edited by LifeRegret; Oct 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The killing gears
-----
I like disclaimer aswell but it has way to much focus on joint textures witch I don't have at the moment

I'd consider 25USD for the Killing Gears set. The joint texture items will eventually drop in price, so you can wear just the body for now, and wear the joints when the items are more affordable. This set looks good with Hunter Force and Vampire Relax.
Sadly I only have 15$ right now to spend maybe ill contact you later if your still selling
-----
I allready have 2 full joint texture sets :| by monk as swell
-----
Would you consider a trade?
Last edited by LifeRegret; Oct 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sadly I only have 15$ right now to spend maybe ill contact you later if your still selling
-----
I allready have 2 full joint texture sets :| by monk as swell
-----
Would you consider a trade?

I'm not really looking for trades at the moment.

15$ is a little low, but I can haggle a little on the price. Make me a decent offer when you have some more USD, or make up the difference with TC.

Best of luck to you in all your endeavours