Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Texture selling
Hi community,

i hope i did everything right when posting this, if there already is sth like this, I´m truly sorry.

My question is about selling own textures or skins or whatever it´s called, and i wanna know, what i have to do and what frequntly done mistakes there are. But my most important question ist, how i should send the product (jsut in .tga-format ... and via what medium) and what rights on the skin i have after selling it.
thanks in advance, thirdface
------------------------------------------- -- -- -- - - - - - - - - - -
i´ve forgotten to ask something: what are "no-Qi"-Items?
Last edited by Thirdface; Oct 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: forgot something
You can upload the textures to imgur, or compress the images into a zip file and upload it to a file hosting site such as media fire. After you have officially sold the textures, you can no longer wear/sell them anymore.

No-QI items are items that you can buy without having the specific QI. For example, Pure Force has a QI requirement of 10,000, but the no-QI version has no requirement, so you can get it no matter what belt you are. Although, no-QI items typically are highly expensive.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Thanks for the answer,
if i got it right, this whole "no-qi"-thing is of no matter for art, right?
and the picture is just to send via (for example) Imgur in a .tga-format, but wouldnt everybody be able to see it if i did that? How could I guarantee the tecture isnt used by anybody else?
----------------------------------
edit: i alread tryed to upload, buti t doesent accept tga, so should i just put it in jpg or what?
*sigh* i´m confused
Last edited by Thirdface; Oct 31, 2013 at 09:11 AM.
Here's a straight up
Upload pic on .png, if you buy texture item , it will automatically convert.

And texture doesn't have qi restriction tho
:D