Ranking
Original Post
GTA: Online
As many of you know, GTA: V has a 16-player online modus.
The point of this game is.. Well.. There is no set point. You can do whatever you damn-well please, this is GTA and that's the beauty of it.

There are many things to do in GTA: Online, I'll start with telling you guys and girls a little bit about the free-roam mode. For me, this is the most fun. Just start up an online session with either some friends to wreak havoc together or join random players for intense chaos.
There are a couple of things to do that will earn you money that in turn you can use to buy weapon, cars, helicopters, planes, houses, clothes and more! There are a lot of lucrative ways to earn money but the most fun way for me is to hit armored cars with a friend. That said, you can do gang attacks, kill other players or do missions. Be careful, though! If you die you lose a small portion of your money (in the updated 1.4 it's only $500).

Which brings me to the next cool feature of GTA: Online. There's tons of missions that you can do, some competitive like deathmatch, last team standing or racing to name a few. Some cooperative like the missions people like Lester give you or the survival (fight hordes of CPU) mode.

There's literally hours of fun that you can explore.

If you want to play with me, add me on Xbox Live.
My Gamertag is: TRKninetyone
I'm around level 60 now and I usually play with a couple of friends.

I'll see you online!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
when i heard the idea about how everything would work, i thought it would be soo freaking cool.
but, as it came out, i had to wait like a week before being able to play because R* couldnt ready up their servers. but well, its understandable.

so when i finally got the chance to play with my crew and do hei... no heists... aight so lets wait a few more weeks.
- uehu, ush yesh, we are now giving away 500k GTA$ to everyone whos installing next update, it should be out next week. - R*

that was one week and 4 days ago.

soo lets wait some more, because waiting for heists is awesome. so lets wait a few more days...... wait.... no heists in next update.....

i'm sorry for this post, but i see gta online as one big giant joke. once they got everything set up, and not letting me waste 50k on getting spawn killed, i might play.
and this is only from personal experiences. some people seem to already have it...

so, please contact me whenever rockstar fixes heists.
psn: weIkz.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
when i heard the idea about how everything would work, i thought it would be soo freaking cool.
but, as it came out, i had to wait like a week before being able to play because R* couldnt ready up their servers. but well, its understandable.

so when i finally got the chance to play with my crew and do hei... no heists... aight so lets wait a few more weeks.
- uehu, ush yesh, we are now giving away 500k GTA$ to everyone whos installing next update, it should be out next week. - R*

that was one week and 4 days ago.

soo lets wait some more, because waiting for heists is awesome. so lets wait a few more days...... wait.... no heists in next update.....

i'm sorry for this post, but i see gta online as one big giant joke. once they got everything set up, and not letting me waste 50k on getting spawn killed, i might play.
and this is only from personal experiences. some people seem to already have it...

so, please contact me whenever rockstar fixes heists.
psn: weIkz.

The server problem was unfortunate, yet inevitable, due to the fact that Rockstar repeatedly warned users that "plenty of issues are bound to occur".
Personally, I found the single-player mode too enjoyable to even care when online would be up and running. Well, now that it is, I can honestly tell you that it was worth waiting for.
I believe heists (along with ctf mode) are available to purchase in DLC. I haven't got it, but from what I've heard it's meant to be amazing.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
I believe heists (along with ctf mode) are available to purchase in DLC. I haven't got it, but from what I've heard it's meant to be amazing.

if they are going to charge me for being able to play heists, i'll sell the game.
story mode was fun, but nothin i will play again due to the lack of fun missions. like 60% of them were side missions you have to do to get anywhere.
M I N I V A N
I heard that all the DLC's would be free of charge.
If you have the friends, the online mode is so much fun to fuck around in that you don't even need the other game modes.
Just be creative and you'll always find something to do.
As with most online "sandbox" games, the players make the game.

Go look for bulldozer, for instance. I can ensure you hours of fun with it if you and a mate get one ;]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Trying to find a few people to play with. My PSN username is boxlatenitekid.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today