Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S]Sound Shop!
Hey guys this is my sound shop, I can cut sounds from songs or audio files and edit them so that you can use them with your sound items.

I only accept TC as a form of payment and prices will be between 1k - 10k depending on what you want, how hard it is to find the song and how many things you want.

First customer will get their own sound for free.

Request Form

Customer Reviews

<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Yay me first! \/
IDK, gimme a random sound and ill give you a customer review

~~~~~~~

Yeah you know I can make it myself but idc.

Okay, form:
What sound do you want? Random sound, make it a HIT sound.
How long should it be? Extend it to the fullest (5secs)
Price range? It's free right?
Any other details you would like to add? Make it good and i'll use it as my hit sound for a long time
Last edited by Rhaemond; Nov 5, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Could you link me to an audio you want? A random pick of dubstep wouldn't sound too nice when you hit someone :3
When I said random, dubstep comes to your mind at first? Wow...IDK, maybe some kind of good hit sound like BOOM! Or whapack! Or whatever lol, as I said, make and find me a good one, don't just make a shop thinking it's easy like: "oh hey i'm just gonna DL and cut some sounds and then I get TC" come on man, you know better, gimme a good one, one thta you think is suitable for a hit sound :3

~Wow, unnecessary rants(not really a rant but I forgot the term)..but you know~
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I'll have to send you the file when I get on my PC.. My tablet can't attach the file
1) Hit sound 5, which using on the most strong hits. This should be something epic and demonic, related very cool hit, with average volume. It is not difficult if you understand me.
2) 2-5 sec, which is better sound to you.
3) 1-3k, this is really simple.
4) No.
Yes i'll be waiting