Toribash
Original Post
Multi Player Crash
Srry its long.

I got toribash about a year ago and it worked fine never had any problems. I stopped playing for a couple months and got on recently. I wanted to play with a friend. So he created a server and i joined and toribash quit instantly with no error message. So then I created a server and he joined and toribash quit instantly again with no error message. I searched for the problem on google and no one seemed to have the same problem I had. So then I thought maybe it was because I had an old version of toribash, so I downloaded the new 4.5 toribash and tried again with my friend. Same thing happened =(. I have been playing single player for a long time and im getting bored. When 4.6 came out I installed it and the same thing happened, except this time there was an error message when it crashed it said

-toribash.exe has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

OPTION 1 : DEBUG OPTION 2 : CLOSE PROGRAM

I chose to debug it even though i have no idea how. It opened Microsoft Visual Studios and showed me what i assume is the line where the error is

004F0047 mov ecx,dword ptr [eax+8]

I searched that on google to see if anything would come up that could help knowing that that was probably not going to happen and i was right. So thats my story srry its so long if you can helps thank you very very much.

PS Im not the best with computer stuff so dumb it down a little plz TY. XD