Toribash
Original Post
Art texturing related
I was intrested if there is any way that i can make textures, and preview them in-game, without having the actual template item.
I read about this aometime but i can't find the thread. I'm pretty sure this works with normal textures, but i was intrested if it works with joint textures to.

If someone can help explain or redirect me to a helpfull thread i'd be gratefull.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Make it. if you're using gimp its Ctrl e or ctrl shift e then go into a customs folder and find whatever folder you're using. Save them as .tga's this way. once you put them into that folder you can go ingame and lp it.

if thats what you meant.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
I was intrested if there is any way that i can make textures, and preview them in-game, without having the actual template item.
I read about this aometime but i can't find the thread. I'm pretty sure this works with normal textures, but i was intrested if it works with joint textures to.

If someone can help explain or redirect me to a helpfull thread i'd be gratefull.

what miku said.
and yes it works with joint textures as well
example:
head.tga
j_l_pec.tga
r_biceps.tga
damn im gettin old
using photoshop btw. i tryed that but not working, or am i doing somthing wrond.
I saved the file as .tga and put it in toribash/custom/insanity then dl/lp myself in free play...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals