Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Firesun's Awesome Spar Thread of AWESOMENESS (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[WARNING] This Thread is not for the faint of heart, but no one gives a crap about this WARNING sign so just join anyway.

Self Spar, multi player spars, sparring on spar mods, you name it, i got it. Wanna spar me? Just ask in the comments below.
SPAR ON
-----
#Firesun - Mini spar.rpl
First replay of the thread. hope you guys like it
Last edited by Firesun; Nov 8, 2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It was good, you just need to work on how jerky you are and watch your ghosting. And try to stay away from back hands
Originally Posted by Jisse View Post
Jisse's replay thread of über awesomeness! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Originally Posted by Firesun View Post
Firesun's Awesome Spar Thread of AWESOMENESS (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Y U DO DIS ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

You seem to be pretty good at sparring already, looking forward to seeing you improve further :)
A couple of things though; As stated above, watch out for ghosting, it might ruin an entire replay for you.
Also work on setting up good positions for new attacks after you've punched/kicked/spinned, you got in quite a few tight situations in that replay.
thanks for the comments guys.

and sorry that I copied your Thread name jisse. was just tired and couldnt think of one :L

Heres another replay; self spar

#Firesun - Lalio v2.rpl
Last edited by Firesun; Nov 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM.
The replays are great! For the most part they are realistic, but I think the mini spar could have been less mini. But overall great replays.
Tweking and Working
Thanks for the comment. And about the mini spar, it could have been longer, but I had to get off to do some personal things so it couldn't be too long.
Opener was alright, spin to split was cool. Not a fan of the kick-decap, I don't like how you flopped on the ground after that. You kinda flopped getting up after that and your arm ghosted, so eh. Crotch kick looked kinda weak and the lifting of the leg seemed unnecessary. Transition to the skeet was meh but the skeet itself was good, good job on the DM. Pose was alright.

Try to be a little more fluid as well.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I'll take that into consideration, thanks for the comment.

Heres a replay that might fit what you told me about "being more fluid" then again, im still learning.

#Firesun - Unified.rpl
-----
Real Edited Version -----> #Firesun - Unified.rpl
Last edited by Firesun; Nov 12, 2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wanna spar?
Hey Firesun, wanna spar with me?
I mean why not and if you want to see what I can "do" here's a replay:
Attached Files
#spar training v1.rpl (764.8 KB, 5 views)