Toribash
Original Post
[Bug Report] Ranking-derps,glitches
This probably isn't the first time you've heard about this, but many people believe the ranking is glitched. The same kind of thing happened to me, and now I'm ranked 700,000 approx because of it, when I was 95,000 approx before it happened. I really wish to be back to 95,000 ranked, because it just tugs at my heart whenever I play. I'll now try to explain this as clearly as possible.
1) I play versus someone on a public server, I go from 95k to 430k or so.
2) I keep playing, thinking it's okay and I'll be back to 95k, but I continue up to 600k.
3) At around 600k, my ranking doesn't go up AT ALL no matter how much I try, but when I lose it goes to 700k.
I hope you can understand this and take it into consideration, and somehow set me to rank 95k again, thanks.
-Natsubros
Your rank only goes up when you win. When you lose, you lose ELO points which lower your mod and general rank.
why did my blindfold randomly dissapr form my active inventory it snt anywhere now idk where it is can i pls know why
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
why did my blindfold randomly dissapr form my active inventory it snt anywhere now idk where it is can i pls know why

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...userid=4648049

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you