Toribash
Original Post
run nutty run
I started doing a certain kind of replays some time ago and just finished my 6th.
Generally I tried to run to uke, use the running momentum to do an attack and stay in control of momentum to do a smooth ending. These replays are about balancing and knowing how to control your Tori.
Hope you enjoy.

Looking forward to see some comments.
Attached Files
run.rpl (180.5 KB, 138 views)
run2.rpl (225.2 KB, 105 views)
run3.rpl (241.9 KB, 96 views)
run4.rpl (178.3 KB, 88 views)
run5.rpl (224.4 KB, 93 views)
run6.rpl (192.1 KB, 118 views)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Nice replays. I really like the idea of gaining momentum by running towards the enemy. It's extremely hard to run at all. Nice job there, but the replays are a little bit "buggy" to me so I can't really see how exactly you attack Uke at the end of the replays.
♠NO♠
Great replays nut, you showed us your exellent walking/running skills again .
Those replays were perfect, but i'd have liked to see some differences even in the first frames, you always find the right centre of mass with the same "starter".
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Wow, that was incredible. I thought patricks walk to uke was great but those were just amazing. Great job. What was the gravity set at?
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
You sir are a big steaming plate of win drizzled with a good helping of epic sauce. This is the type of Tori manipulation that proves just what this game can really do. Good show!
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
lol @ deady's comment. Okay I can't follow that so I'll stick to the basics:

The running is impressive, the most incredible thing about it is that you maintain your balance so well as to pull off these amazing jump/spin punch/kicks that look very cool and smooth, not to mention balanced. These are creative, groundbreaking and instructive replays (dare I say, as usual?).

10/10
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Wtf... I really think those replays are by FAR the most impressive I have seen in toribash, ever. Kudos!!
Wow, that is crazy. Like, a walk is hard let alone running. I like it how you use that same momentum from the run to launch your attack.

Great work, 10/10