Toribash
Original Post
[S] HQsets 512x512 /CRYSIS set/ etc/BRILLIANT sets for usd/ by FlyingMonk/ Sale HERE>
For all sets below 512x512/ artist flyingmonk/ recolor possible/ body & joints/ payment preferably usd (paypal)/
please dont stupid offers and useless posting in my thread i can report/
PM me if you need buy some stuff from here/ all the best//

previews

Last edited by FlyingMonk; Nov 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
hihi
looking for more/
but thank you for offers guys/
you can try again with better price via pm//
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Nov 18, 2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bump
hellboy set sold for 25usd/
maybe soon some of other sets will be sold/ so dont be late if you need buy some of those stuffs/
also free bonus option for all my buyers: i will do extra 1 recolored version of any set which you will buy from here to your choose/
lets continue/ PM me with your good offers//
Wow the crysis one is actually really cool and i actually really want it if i get some money can i buy it off you for 15 usd?
this set worth and can be sold for a lot more than 15usd in my opinion
also i will make avatar + trails (+ previous bonus recolour) for my buyer like free option/
im trying to find best buyer so try to make more reasonable offer for 512x512 hq textures set with body and joints desighned/ maybe you can try again via pm and maybe we can have deal if i will like your offer/
but if 15 usd your limit i can offer to you something other from this thread//
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Nov 22, 2013 at 07:35 PM.
Yeah 15 usd was a good offer for that set since it was c/p but that's all i'm looking for since it was Crysis, well bye.
In my opinion its bad offer and thia set worth a lot more/

im selling sets couple years or something like that here and i have some experience in this province/ also even hellboy set which maybe not so cool like crysis was sold for 25 usd/ and i can show you a lot examples like that or higher difference and more big price range/ so well bye//
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Nov 22, 2013 at 07:35 PM.
Bump
special offer
now i can accept toricredits like payment
but i still prefer usd/
some sets still left pm me if you wanna buy stuffs which left/

any counters for crysis set?
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Nov 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM.