Toribash
Original Post
[Art] First Pistol Model
I am making a game who's name is yet to be found but I was making my pistol which will be featured in this game. The pistol was actually not as small as it is on these pictures but when I was taking away the tools etc... It made it smaller, I don't know why. I created this using Blender. Give me some feedback on anything I can improve on.

Image (From Below)

Image (From Above)

Image (From Side)

The model is decent, is it a replica of something or do you have concept art?
I'd like to see you design this further with textures and such.
I am still learning how to texture .
Here is the image I used to get inspiration from -

Insipration

And here is my next design I will be doing -

Next Weapon

Looks kinda squashed, but good job on the little details on the barrel.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Yeah, imagur made it look squashed. I really want to do a sniper. I want this game to have a big impact on sniping.
Ah, I'm quite looking forward to it, being an avid sniper myself in many shooters. I could also assist in some modelling if you'd like, but I am awful at realistic texturing.
This is nice as your first pistol. Try to add a bit more detail on the handle/grip ;)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Apple, those aren't really there, It is because of the picture quality. If your talking about the handle, I might remove those and make it smooth. Or just keep them there and edit them.
@Rossbarker I would love some help with modeling. Just download anything you can use and I will make a skype account so you can send me the files.
Originally Posted by Kaird View Post
@Rossbarker I would love some help with modeling. Just download anything you can use and I will make a skype account so you can send me the files.

Alright, until then, let's discuss this over PM.