Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sorry but Not supported

What's the point of having White belt- Elite belt if you can just win qi from games?
Takes the whole purpose of toribash (besides items) away.

•Scamming Qi (Dealing with that will be a pain for admins transfering back and forward scammed Qi.)
•Transfering Qi to a new account with the help of somebody or any way possible (No point on changing names, just go and make a new acc if it's available)
•Skipping belts (Jumping straight ahead without learning anything, tourneys full of "new" players)
•Farmig Qi (Like people wont do it...)
•Do you know how many good duelers are out there? No?

Most of the high belts spent years getting dem Qi, it would null the point of "Be the few who reach 10th dan" or above, and besides, you're still a yellow bet, don't worry about Qi right now and enjoy the game.

~Maybe next time suggest somethig with ideas to support it~
Not supported
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
This essentially makes QI a currency which i'm completely against. If you want QI, you should support the game you love and either play it or buy it from Nabi directly.

This is one of those things that actually has remained pretty steady for years, and I hope it stays that way.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
1 qi to another account costs 500,000,000(some more 0's here),000tc and then some.
That's a fuckton of tc basically.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
i agree with everyone.. bad idea. there are way too many scams as it is.. so why add even more opportunities for it?

Hai hax :3

Anyway. agreeing with hax the most because if you want qi you should either legit play.. (not farm.. play..) Or just buy it with real moneyz.
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
What's the point of having White belt- Elite belt if you can just win qi from games?

uh, dude, you win qi from games, that's how it works..
But any sort of qi duel would be easily exploited and not worth the risk.
It's a cute idea, but it's not gonna happen.