Ranking
Original Post
Does stuff in torishop ever restock?
I really want the orc stuff but every time i go to the orc color sort, half the stuff is out of stock. Please help me!
Originally Posted by Hobossocks View Post
I really want the orc stuff but every time i go to the orc color sort, half the stuff is out of stock. Please help me!

There's plenty of orc stuff on the market?

It's out of stock in the normal shop, but there are loads in the market.
why tho
The shop restocks every month I believe, but I suggest not to buy from there, stick to the market.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I can't believe no one mentioned the forums.

I didn't want to because he's still new, he can easily get overpriced on there.
Shop restocks on the first of every month. Cheaper items like orc, chronos and glad restock every month and usually sell out right away.
Depending on the amount of items that were bought from the shop in a month, those that are out of stock or low are restocked. Sometimes certain items are restocked, other times they aren't.

For certain items it's cheaper to buy from shop, as people will try to control the market/forum prices by buying all of them and selling them really expensive.
Normally items in the forums are the cheapest way to get them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It wasn't sold out that quickly. The orc trails in market was sold out a day or 2 ago and that's normal since it's almost the end of the month. Orc force and relax got sold out quite fast but the rest of the orc items are slower to sell. Check the market at the beginning of the month and you'll get what you want.

Edit: Just checked and the misc items are still selling in the shop.
Last edited by Eason; Nov 25, 2013 at 02:42 AM.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Shop restocks on the first of every month.

When 'o clock? I've heard it too, but I'm always too late to buy out ORC forces like I want. So could you maybe specify the time?