Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Jsnuph Running Madman
Here's a replay I made earlier today. There's a little jerk when I throw the legless body away, maybe it's because of editing. I had to edit a few times to score DMs and avoid DMs on me...

Rate & CnC plx!
Attached Files
jsnuph.rpl (299.3 KB, 39 views)
surely replay editing can't be the cause of it. every opener challenge would have the same kind of jerkiness your replay has. idk what causes it but it must be something you're doing
QUACK
That was terrible.
0 fl0w
100% stiffer then my boners
#dms were garbage, no power
didn't even aim your hits
movement was terrible
not even a cool idea
head bumps and dming with your boobs sucks
editing should not equal jerkiness, have you seen every other replay on the forums? They generally get edited hundreds of times or so.
1 of the worst replays I've ever seen ever, and that includes the first garbage I used to make where I just failed around and just got dms and stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by siku View Post
surely replay editing can't be the cause of it. every opener challenge would have the same kind of jerkiness your replay has. idk what causes it but it must be something you're doing

Okay, thx for info
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
That was terrible.
0 fl0w
movement was terrible
not even a cool idea
editing should not equal jerkiness, have you seen every other replay on the forums? They generally get edited hundreds of times or so.
1 of the worst replays I've ever seen ever, and that includes the first garbage I used to make where I just failed around and just got dms and stuff.

Originally Posted by Dscigs

I'm sorry for your ED

Thx for BS CnC!
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Nov 26, 2013 at 06:28 AM.
That was terrible.
0 fl0w
movement was terrible
not even a cool idea
It seriously looks like you were running to go hug uke. It's an okay replay. A bit too stiff as what the other posters said... still needs work but you're getting there. Better than anything I could ever produce.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
It seriously looks like you were running to go hug uke. It's an okay replay. A bit too stiff as what the other posters said... still needs work but you're getting there. Better than anything I could ever produce.

Thx! Don't be like that :P You know, you can beat me on SP any day, 2light <3

Btw: in SP, if I haven't decided already there's always this question what attack to make? Knee or over-top-hand, or whatever. I tried hand, which I sorta failed, so gone for headbutt. So there's the hug
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Nov 26, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
Prejudice aside, it was a really bad replay.
I'm sorry.

you need to relax alot more, the run was very held and twitchy. the dms were not well aimed at all and just looked bad. Also the pose sucked...