Toribash
Original Post
[Art]Ezio AC2..
some times ago i made a kennway.. from AC blackflag.. then about a week or 2 ago i started to work on an Ezio and here is the result.. i know its not perfect but im still learning.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
It's awesome, And it's not much to say about the bad things.. Well when I think about it there is no bad things
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
lacks depth
feet look badly shaded
idk what's up with the left hand but if it's not meant to be black, why does it look that way
left arm seems bigger than right
it seems you shifted most of his clothing over to look asymmetrical and his hood looks lopsided
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Amazing work, my only complaints would be the way the cloth drapes on Ezio's right arm and the shape/placement of the right shoe.
aa
nice job,
mouse painting? it looks like mouse painting,
Some of the shading looks a bit wrong for digital painting standard
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
lacks depth
feet look badly shaded
idk what's up with the left hand but if it's not meant to be black, why does it look that way
left arm seems bigger than right
it seems you shifted most of his clothing over to look asymmetrical and his hood looks lopsided

i didnt know how to shade the feet different..
on the left hand is a shadow from the blade..
i think the arms have the same length.. idk why it seems to be longer..
hm... about the hood.. maybe ill change it

Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
It's awesome, And it's not much to say about the bad things.. Well when I think about it there is no bad things

thx sj ;)

Originally Posted by greenscreen View Post
Amazing work, my only complaints would be the way the cloth drapes on Ezio's right arm and the shape/placement of the right shoe.

i know the right shoe is a bit disoriented i think.. his right arm was hard enought and i didnt know what to change then...

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
nice job,
mouse painting? it looks like mouse painting,
Some of the shading looks a bit wrong for digital painting standard

its made with a bamboo pen and touch..
what shades?
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
some times ago i made a kennway.. from AC blackflag.. then about a week or 2 ago i started to work on an Ezio and here is the result.. i know its not perfect but im still learning.

Not perfect?! This.Is.PERFECT.