Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Thiggist

Yeah hi I made a new video

Made with fraps

And After effects with some plugins blah blah

wonderful game called toribash

Song is; Minnesota - Stardust

Made this for the wonderful thiggist because he requested it and I'm nice and give me cnc on how much you hated it
Last edited by Complexity; Nov 26, 2013 at 04:05 AM.
Well it's ok... But I don't know if it is short replays or something but it looks like you don't even give the replays a chance to finish before switching to the next one but anyway if the replays were that short then great job I'd like to see more effects and ish tho.
-----
Edit: just noticed there wasn't much sync.
Last edited by Warrior; Nov 26, 2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Well it's ok... But I don't know if it is short replays or something but it looks like you don't even give the replays a chance to finish before switching to the next one but anyway if the replays were that short then great job I'd like to see more effects and ish tho.
-----
Edit: just noticed there wasn't much sync.

that's thiggist for ya

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Yeah, the replays didn't have much to give, as for the sync, my AE would freeze up every 5 minutes and it made it incredibly hard to do anything, oh and yay second video!
the song is so bubbly ;d
the freecam is shitty
0:07 - opener took way too long, you only showed one fucking thigh dm, surely there was a better part of the replay to show
0:10 another boring/long opener, you only showed him tickling uke's abs

you need to choose more interesting replays or better parts in the replays, the camera angles don't help either
aa
Perfect choice of replays. Everyone should be making vids of thiggist.

The angles and camera work could be improved. I didn't like how you kept going behind uke. A better song with a little more sync or whatever you call it would've made this vid perfect.
Still very nice job
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Originally Posted by greenscreen View Post
the song is so bubbly ;d
the freecam is shitty
0:07 - opener took way too long, you only showed one fucking thigh dm, surely there was a better part of the replay to show
0:10 another boring/long opener, you only showed him tickling uke's abs

you need to choose more interesting replays or better parts in the replays, the camera angles don't help either

no thats the entire replay
everyone that's cool gets one hit and relaxes
The video itself isn't bad, you'll need to really work on the camera, transitions and the sync, because you had so many opportunities to put various effects. You just needed to work a little more on it, but it's rather average now.
Hm. No sync.. Bad freecam.. I dont really like it. It seems the replays are too fast for the music?? Or the other way around. Not really effects.. Ye :3