Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[vid]A video of mine
Edit: You guys were absolutely right
Last edited by fujiken; Mar 22, 2023 at 11:35 PM. Reason: dont like 2013 fuji :D
Meh, you frapsed some garbage replays, added what is surely a game soundtrack over it, and some lame text. If you won't do text right, don't use it at all. Also, why does it slow down every second or two?

What editing program do you use?

Also mind checking out my video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdoWTMvzwA

[youtube]rPdoWTMvzwA[/youtube]

judging by your comments, i'd like to see your actually try and show off your 'skill'.

i can edit much better then many toribash editors.. i made this in like 10 mins just4fun.

thats right. i didnt even show it to show my skills.. i am not a pro editor and its my first toribash edit.

aa
Okay, well uhmm...I think that the video is really bad. I mean, from someone who 'can edit much better then many toribash editors' you did a pretty bad job. You have the cursor on the screen and also some text left with the frames, and also, who uses arial in their videos? One thing I admit is that your sync was pretty good. The replays are just horrendous and why'd you put the hampa textures on the player? If this is better than many toribash editors then I don't even want to know what other videos are out there.
The video sucked. Mouse cursor -.-
Replay sucked
Camera sucks (learn to keyframe)
Hampa textures? Da hell?
And sync is good, at least.
Last edited by Chozo; Nov 28, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this