Ranking
Original Post
Nelson Mandela.

I believe that if anyone deserves a thread that's dedicated to them after death, then there's no one more deserving than Nelson Mandela.
The simple fact that he did so much for us blacks, spent time in jail despite the fact that he did not deserve it and still respected whites and brought us all together after his release till his death signifies how honorable of a man he was. I know there's been a ton of great men and women to grace this earth in the past few years but I highly doubt there'll be another as great a Mr. Nelson Mandela.
I think we all owe it to Mandela to at least say rest in peace and actually mean it.

"Mandela achieved more than could be expected of any man; he lives for the ages"

R.i.p Nelson Mandela.
Last edited by Nigma; Dec 6, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
I think there's going to be a huge funeral in my country because he lived here..
I couldn't agree more that if anyone needs a thread it's him.
He was a great man and still is to all.
RIP Nelson Mandela.. Gone but never forgotten.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
this is much better than that god damn paul walker thread, here is a man who did great things in his life, and definitely deserves our recognition of his achievements (unlike an actor who played in shitty action movies)

rest in peace.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I hardly care about any of that.

Obviously what he was trying to achieve he would have had to fight for it.

And why bring this up anyhow?

The white supremacists were killing tons of black folk and despite all of that you focus on Mandela, I know you're the kind of guy who likes to start these long, drawn out arguments so you can have the opportunity to write your paragraphs and what not just for the sake of showing off how intelligent and lonely you may be because you probably have nothing else to do.

But not in this thread, if you want to shit talk the man, make a new thread.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
I hardly care about any of that.

innocent people got killed in that attack
8 of them, to be exact

so, you care loads about a man who grew 95 years old
but you don't care about 8 who died too young?

logic
f=m*a syens
I don't care for the fact that you brought it up, and obviously I do care about them, but this thread is in dedication to Nelson Mandela.

Also, countless blacks were killed before and after all this, why aren't you arguing about them aswell.

Now quit trying to make an argument, go make a thread about how much of a terrorist Mandela or whatever and you can add in the bit about the 8 who died.
No point in coming all the way here just to bring that up.
Last edited by Nigma; Dec 7, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.