Toribash
Originally Posted by Skulfuk
MS don't allow reselling of anything to do with Live (it's in their TOS), so for obvious reasons it's a no no selling that stuff via the forum.

how do you buy arcade games? you buy them through live ;P
I'm pretty sure I can sell this, correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by Microsoft
When you purchase content, you receive a license to use that content. The license has two parts: the system license and the local license. The system license applies to the gamertag that purchases the content, and the local license applies to the console where you first downloaded the content.

Originally Posted by Microsoft
A license is another name for media usage rights.

Last edited by Zoni; Dec 8, 2013 at 07:22 AM.
Originally Posted by PenyMan View Post
How does one sell a downloadable game?

I have a code for the downloadable game, it works the same as a game code for steam.
Yes, someone before offered me some games, and i saw a thread was selling a lot of steam games, and someone requested a steam game too and they aren't banned or something so, its allowed.
But i think you should keep it in pms or something :/ so, advertise in your signature and ingame because it doesn't have a section here.
Note: you should do business with people your trust only, or ask people about him if you don't know.
If there is any more help you need, just throw me a pm :/
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
Yes, someone before offered me some games, and i saw a thread was selling a lot of steam games, and someone requested a steam game too and they aren't banned or something so, its allowed.
But i think you should keep it in pms or something :/ so, advertise in your signature and ingame because it doesn't have a section here.
Note: you should do business with people your trust only, or ask people about him if you don't know.
If there is any more help you need, just throw me a pm :/

I know steam games are allowed, but I'm asking if it's implemented the same way for the Xbox Live Arcade Games, and I'd prefer a thread then just sending a pm to random users.
Just upload them to xbox live arcade games then people can buy it from their. If you entered the correct payment option and details the money should go to you. Besides, I doubt anybody buys a code for a game because codes aren't always the best way to access things.
blue
pink
well, Zoni, you can't make a thread for that, because the market threads are related to art, or toribash items..
i don't have any more to say :/ sorry if i didn't help you.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.