Toribash
Original Post
Looking for a sparring partner
So, i'm a 14 year old boy from finland, and i'm looking for a toribash sparring partner. Someone that has skype, and uses it, because talking is lots easier than typing. i got a blue belt, and i think i'm already pretty decent. i know how to balance, come back and do that kind of basic stuff. If you're looking for a sparring partner too, pm me and we'll skype asap. I've never really made any replays, but here's a one i did in 2 minutes, just to show off, what i got. I know its not that good, but it was made in 1 try, no editing used at all.
Attached Files
some kind of a headkick.rpl (104.5 KB, 13 views)
im 13 year old i would like to work with you maybe we can learn from each other like i can teach how to do a modified run or to something like that and you teach me a little bit about balance i can t talk with you with skype cus im bad at english
Originally Posted by Tyranni View Post
So, i'm a 14 year old boy from finland, and i'm looking for a toribash sparring partner. Someone that has skype, and uses it, because talking is lots easier than typing. i got a blue belt, and i think i'm already pretty decent. i know how to balance, come back and do that kind of basic stuff. If you're looking for a sparring partner too, pm me and we'll skype asap. I've never really made any replays, but here's a one i did in 2 minutes, just to show off, what i got. I know its not that good, but it was made in 1 try, no editing used at all.

I'm 15, but you can chat with me any time except until December 25 cause I don't have my laptop. If you're using basic spar directions, then you're a looong way from being realistic. If you became blue belt, it's pretty cool that you can balance, come back. So like I said, just pm me as well, and we'll get on Skype right now. Just tell me your skype username and I'll add you so we can talk. But first, there might be a change of plan. Because first, I might have to test you to see if you're worth it for sparring. Then parkour, and sparring mods, and on and on...

Yeah, so on December 25, or any other date above that, just pm me when I'm online and we'll get on it ASAP.

Cheers,

MrDevilMan
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D