Toribash
Original Post
Onyx's Replays
Well met!
I'm just gonna post replays I make and post them here, you can feel free to say whatever you want about them.
Attached Files
!Onyx - Trigger.rpl (280.9 KB, 23 views)
esketiiiiiiiit
Trigger: Slightly messy, and I think the first kick would look better as a boom, although it looks clearly powerful as it is with the legs flying back. The fact that the arms seem to separate from each other only when they hit the floor detracts from the boom on the third hit somewhat. The dismembered wrist on Tori really peeves me too. Lots of little things, but overall it looks nice and aggressive and has a pleasing ragged rhythm to it.

The Animal Inside: That's more like it! You follow through both booms which adds to their sense of power. The first one does connect from a really shallow angle, though, which looks weird. I like your arms during the manip, but the legs are pretty stiff.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks to both of you, it really helps!
I seem to be crankin' replays out after the break from Toribash I took, here's another one.
Attached Files
!Onyx - Psycho.rpl (184.2 KB, 16 views)
esketiiiiiiiit
Sloppy to begin with, although that clusterhit is nice and explosive. Hitting your own leg in the beginning and tapping uke twice before doing anything substantial detracts from the replay, though.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!