Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Really cheap FLASH animated signs
Hello there and welcome to my flash animated signs shop, I can animate stick figures like you see in pivot, but theres a difference between flash and pivot.
I can also animate text very well.
Also looping avatars aren't a problem.
Just tell me what you want and I'll do my best to make it happen, the better you explain it the more it will look like you want it to. For example you can tell me how thick the lines you want, do you want me to use line or brush tool (personally I prefer brush), height, head style, feet length and don't stop there try to make me see what you see.
Head style examples: Style #1 Style #2 Style #3 All these styles can be any varation of color you can think of.
I wont charge much because the point is to practice my animation. How does 5 TCs per frame sound?
1000 frames 5000 TCs.
If you want your animation smoother it will be 6 TCs per frame, when I say smoother I mean I'm going to animate it at 24 fps instead of 12(In short 24 fps animation looks better, but takes many more frames to do so).
Examples: Flash version -> http://antiup.net/view/12775/ GIF version -> (btw this GIF has speeded FPS so you see the difference betwen low and high FPS)
I made this small template, if you want use it for requests.
Number of Stickmen:
Background:
Action:
Text(Tell me when you want the text to come into play):
Style of stickmen(including colors):
FPS(Frames per second):
How much I'm willing to pay:
Last edited by Xyper; Jul 31, 2008 at 01:54 PM.