Toribash
Original Post
Draku's Replay Thread
Tell me where to improve.
Attached Files
#-Dishonorable Dismemberment.rpl (204.0 KB, 34 views)
#-Quick Feet.rpl (135.0 KB, 20 views)
#-The Hammer Dance.rpl (105.2 KB, 22 views)
Can't talk. Things to do, people to kill...
not too bad, but you don't seem to be controlling your tori, a lot of it seems random and out of sequence.
and also try to keep your dm's powerful
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Merry Christmas
Here's your present. (no refunds)
Attached Files
#-Dismantlement of Thy Enemy.rpl (229.3 KB, 15 views)
Dishonorable Dismemberment: the fact that you hit uke with your foot with something that looks like a weak kick detracts from the punch that you actually dismember Uke with. The kick that follows looks a bit short with your knee fully extended when you connect. Looks more like punching Uke at your foot than a proper kick. I like the fact that you come back to uke after being thrown away, I always find that hard, and the two kicks you land after that have the deliberate flow of a combo. Pulling what's left of uke for that final kick is slightly jerky though, and you twitch noticeably just before assuming the pose. Overall the replay could be less stiff, as well, but not bad.

Quick Feet: Nice spin, although it's a shame you can only reach Uke's head. I'm sure it could power a boomhit. Looks stylish anyways, except for kicking with both legs. The walk afterwards is refreshingly different from most walks I see around here. Slighlty stiff, though, but walking is hard

The Hammer Dance: There's just so little here. The manipulation kick is stiff, although at least you look to be plainly pushing on uke instead of poorly salvaging a failed dismemberment as most manips seem to be. The stretched-out fully-extended-knees decap kick looks desperate, and more like cutting Uke's head off than kicking with a force that could conceivably decapitate. The only redeeming quality in this replay is that passable spin in the end, I'm afraid.

Dismantlement of Thy Enemy: A decent replay, although you start off messy by hitting your head on Uke's chest. The short-stroke punch is a bit simplistic as well, and your right arm is stiff shifting uke into the first kick. The two kicks are stylish, though, transition and all, especially the boom. They could both be improved by following throug after the DM instead of retracting them straight away, and the boom by connecting with the knee somewhat contracted for more power. Your arm ghosts through your leg after the boomkick. The way you hurtle through the air once you're done with Uke looks pretty cool, and your movement is passably smooth in the air, although the legs look a bit more limp than fluid, and a slower chest rotation (by strategically relaxing and holding the joint as well as applying force) would look more natural.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
This ones more for shits and giggles if anything
Attached Files
#-The Boominator.rpl (149.5 KB, 8 views)
got some more replays I made recently
-----
edit
Attached Files
#-Boominator V2.rpl (158.7 KB, 6 views)
#-Lava Flow.rpl (191.0 KB, 7 views)
#-Lava Flow-Alternative End.rpl (196.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Draku; Jan 4, 2014 at 05:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was fairly unsatisfied with how lava flow went down so I decided to crack it again.
Attached Files
#-Unfinished Business.rpl (256.7 KB, 4 views)