Ranking
View Poll Results: Is this shader a sunset or a desert?
Sunset!
5 Votes / 12.50%
Desert!
35 Votes / 87.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[imagepoll]Sunset? Desert?
Hello, I need help deciding whether this shader is a sunset, or if it's a desert.

Please vote, and in your post say why you think it's the desert or sunset. And No I'm not uploading it for you to DL and use. Unless your special.. I'll be the judge of that :>
Last edited by Pirate_old; Jul 31, 2008 at 07:58 PM.
I'd say desert because the dark line in the middle looks like a horizont and there is like nothing in the screen. I connect a sunset with a landscape which is not there. The sun had to shine moar though.
Am I special?
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Personally, I think sunset, because it's a little too dark to be a desert.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
too dark to be desert, but the suns too high to be a sunset
:D
It's sunset in a desert.

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Well if it's a desert, anyone who makes a good cactus mod can get this shader long before i release it! :>

go go go go go go!