Original Post
[S]Head:3

Artist:HZkov(me)
Size: 512x512
Recolor: No
Starting bid:1k
Min raise:500tc
Autobuy: 7k.
|Metalcore|Deathcore|Electoricore|Post-hardcore|Melodic death metal|Hardcore|Mathcore|Sympho metal|Screamo|
OMG I just had an orgasm. 1k.
-----
Edit: is that white line a watermark?
Last edited by TopHats; Dec 27, 2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
I think it's a hair highlight
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hey,min Raise:500tc
|Metalcore|Deathcore|Electoricore|Post-hardcore|Melodic death metal|Hardcore|Mathcore|Sympho metal|Screamo|
Ah, okay.
then 1.5k
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
2.5k and deal:3
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

State the forms of payment available and read the market rules.

If it's an auction, PM me and I'll change the tag but you need to add the things you've missed first.

Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
.....[A] : Auction : For auctioning off art/items.
.....[B] : Buying : For requesting art/items.
.....[S] : Selling : For selling art/items.
.....[T] : Trading : For swapping items

A) Auctions must have an end date or time with GMT (I.E. 25/Dec or 24 hours after last valid bid), minimum bid raise and starting bid.

MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌