Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Since this thread's in discussion, I might as well. Cyberbullying is only a problem if you're thin-skinned enough to care. Why do you give two shits about what someone on the internet thinks about you? Does it really matter to you whether jimbob "cyka" petrovsky on the internet thinks you're a little bitch?

PM a gm regarding it, and it will be dealt with, although that is not the way to solve your problems and it will not take care of every instance of you being "cyberbullied" that will ever happen. If other people deal with your problems for you, you're going to become dependent on other people every time you have a problem. Man up.
Hoss.
flame him back even harder. pinpoint his insecurities and strike at them, and know that even though he'll lash out even harder he'll do so with tears in his eyes.

or just mute/ignore him and be happy that you don't look dumb nor angsty online. insulting someone shouldn't be classified as cyberbullying though, just as you wouldn't classify someone insulting you bullying.

leaving the game/walking away from/unplugging your computer is also a way to deal with it, because if you can't handle being insulted online, you probably shouldn't be online. the world is harsh buddy, and if this wasn't discussion people would probably be flaming you openly right now for making this thread.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Tell him something about his mom

Or man up and stop being a mama made little shit

Or get away from your computer and tell an adult

Or PM someone of authority on here

All good choices but the second one is for people who aren't lil bitches

Also on the homepage of Toribash it allows trash talking so if you're going to get all rustled and upset over it please leave because people who get their jimmies in a twist over little things people say over the internet just aren't any fun.

Lazy little cheeky bastard and didn't feel like reading this short passage: Man up pussy, it's the internet, don't let it get to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
No matter what you do cyber bullying is something in this world that can never be stopped so just don't care and tell him about his mom as Nate said.
Cyber bullying must be stopped. But that is ... not a bid deal at all. Grow some thicker skin mate
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 29, 2013 at 09:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Since this thread's in discussion, I might as well. Cyberbullying is only a problem if you're thin-skinned enough to care.

I pretty much agree, but "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me" has been proven wrong a long time ago.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff