Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Zockinator's First Replay Thread
Dear toribash players,
its my dream to become a good replay maker some day. And to make that dream true, you have to help me!
Im just posting here some replays and you will tell me what i can do better. This isnt a thread where you just have to write "this replays are shit 0/10", you have to write some lines about what i did wrong or what i did well.

So here are my first replays.
Attached Files
#Zock - Cold Revenge.rpl (87.6 KB, 38 views)
Punch to Flip 1.rpl (79.3 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by Zockinator; Jan 13, 2014 at 01:36 PM.
cold revenge
good start, but after that kick, your hands are too stiff. also, you grabbed your foot with uke (I don't prefer manipulating with uke that much). but what dissapointed me, was that you didn't decap him :/ little bit better aiming and you could have it
-----
punch to flip
just a simple punch. meh. but i like your relaxed style, the flip was really good. you could pose better though
Last edited by trickyleg; Jan 7, 2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Axé Capoeira!
Cold Revenge
I like how you kicked uke in the air, but after the kick, like tricky said, your arms and hands were a bit stiff. Also i don't like uke grabbing your foot, nor the fact that you didnt get a head kick. Edited for headkick (all i had to do was change the direction of your lumbar lol :P)
Attached Files
Cold Revenge Head dm Edit.rpl (87.8 KB, 14 views)
Amazing. You just proved your better than me. Skeet could use a tiny bit of work. It was a bit slow, and the own hand dm was kinda awkward. A head dm would of been nice :3. I feel like i am complaining too much, So to make it up to you, this is outstanding.