Toribash
Original Post
[VID] First of '14

god please help me now

rip 2013 8'/

Faint and I put a LOT of effort into this one, starting it on the 31st, we've been working on this almost non-stop for 3 days =)
I'm really happy with what Faint was able to do, because this is what, his third edit ever? He deserves a lot of credit for this one.
Go sub Faint here! ur #1 feynt

0:00 - 0:33 [tyzi]
0:33 - 1:13 [faint]
1:13 - 2:05 [tyzi]
2:05 - 2:58 [faint]
2:59 - 3:32 [tyzi]

Replays by: User, Zeto, Mrjingles, Internet, Tyzi and Hattersin, Vsauce, Dupbuck, hours, Thiggist, iNoobBruh, pr1vat3, Moonshake bgjames1, Aadame, pusga, and notnoob

My head is still pounding after finishing this, I hope you guys think it's worth the headache~
happy birthday dad, miss ya' you old fag :')
Last edited by TyZi; Jan 2, 2014 at 09:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

It would have been a LOT better without color correction. I thought it was too bright and didn't add anything to the video. Some of the vignettes were too dark while the center had too much contrast/exposure. The ending was kinda lame too.

I like the oldschool vibe of it, i liked some of the replays and the freecam wasn't bad.
It was nice, I don't know much shit about video making but I don't know why but I thought it was really bright and dark at some of the replays. Nice video anyway. 8/10
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
It would have been a LOT better without color correction. I thought it was too bright and didn't add anything to the video. Some of the vignettes were too dark while the center had too much contrast/exposure. The ending was kinda lame too.

I like the oldschool vibe of it, i liked some of the replays and the freecam wasn't bad.

I have been editing replays for less than a week after all.

Thanks though.

Also yes this took a while to make, aaa headaches
apologies, had your replay saved to be the 2nd replay for the first part of the vid I did, guess I forgot to record it or something.

Also you forgot to add me in there tyzi, lol.
I don't know why, but this vid have something in it, something that make it nice and fresh even if it's simillar to the others.
I really, really enjoyed watching this, it wasn't super special edit, not many effects but as I said it have something special lel. Sync was ok, colors, well, that's the only thing that I didn't really liked, sometimes waaay too bright. Really glad too see someone finally used my replays too ^^ thanks for that.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Damn, the completed version is so amazing. A lot of replays and kicks there, and different things. I found a lot of different things, but it doesn't matter. I like the effects, and the music suit those moves too, great one.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.