Toribash
dat video
all I can say is you camera sometimes got both tori and uke out of the screen or it clipped through uke
take 0:15 for example.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Its alright kind of boring and i don't care too much for the angles like Nagato said but the concept is cool.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Thanks nagato and Justin, I was trying to change the freecam up a lil'. This is a quickie edit btw, took like 20 minutes, and an hour to render.
Lol'd nice video, great idea with the Power Ranger thingys. You can be a bit more creative instead of just using the recolor thing, try to add more effects next time. Pwr/10 would bang
delete uke's custom folder
i like how the curve in the freecam path at 0:03 syncs perfectly
some of the freecam is bad, like at 0:22

at 0:15 it clips through uke. you wouldn't really have to fix the path, you could just record the same clip with /opt uke 0, and fade that in when you clip through uke, so it looks like uke fades away momentarily, then fade him back it.
aa
I liked it Red Ranger but, you need to put more effort into it. Effort is the key. Work on your free cam too like the others said. Add some screen pump aswell!

Still aren't better than me though :P
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
the video is very creative, i think u tried to put arround 4 or 2, because i just saw 2 colors, btw the video is almost it just have a little bit of effects and pretty neutral, try some overlays, etc. btw, where is the red ranger, the blue, the yellow D:
Last edited by Victor4554; Jan 4, 2014 at 02:56 PM.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
the video is very creative, i think u tried to put arround 4 or 2, because i just saw 2 colors, btw the video is almost it just have a little bit of effects and pretty neutral, try some overlays, etc. btw, where is the red ranger, the blue, the yellow D:

don't forget black ranger too.

Nice video there, I like the replays and the song is compared with the theme. Good one.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.