Toribash
Original Post
Managing a Clan
Hello, I've been working with my clan (ArTists) as I am a very active co-leader, and I need some help to do with managing it. Its been difficult doing so, we've changed our ways of recruiting many times, and we've started to kick inactive members that have been gone for a week or longer. But at the end of the day, people have been making fun of our unofficial clan, and I want this to change. I want my clan to be active, friendly, strong and official. So can someone please give me some tips on how we can up our game? It would be greatly appreciated.
~Respect me or fear me. I don't make the rules.
It takes patience. Do you have a good banner, bank, goals, priority, and members? It's all about how much effort you put into it and the forums. Pm me for more help
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I noticed the other day that you have 50 members, that's a huge amount.
The most, at the time at least.

You should be more selective in your recruitment, decided who you actually like, and weed out the applicants that you feel don't particularly belong in your clan.

In addition, I hardly ever see and ArTists ingamec, despite the huge numbers, inactivity is a problem, pm some of the less active members perhaps - show them they're valued
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.