Toribash
Original Post
[VID] OLDSKOOLEDIT
So basically, I made an edit where I tried to implicate some of the attributes of the old ways of toribash edits. I don't know much about them cause I started way after they were made, through watching a lot of them over and over again I think I've gotten some of the aspects down. So no screen pumps and all that complicated stuff..

Heres what I've got.
Song: Feint- Homebound
Replays: Me, Datskip, iFred, SonnyMSF/xzJoshzx, Internet, Largekilla.
Recording software: Fraps
Editing software: Sony Vegas 12.
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Jan 5, 2014 at 02:29 AM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Looks super Nice. That song is good too.
But on the 1st replay, I think you should /opt uke 0. Because of the dancing thingy, and it'll looks much better w/o Uke.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yea, haha I realized that, but I hadn't saved the freecammed replays, so I decided to keep it rather than risking a badly freecammed replay instead of the current one. Thanks for the feed back though.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
It definitely pleases my eyes
It's not cluttered full of effects like some others.
Good job.

8/10

Y U NO ADD ME IN DIS?!1 :C
Imma sorry D: I forgot D: I could simply put it after skips replay if you want??

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
It's good, but I think you should end each replay before it actually finishes and smooth out the transition between them. Other than that it's pretty good
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Haha Sure thing Haunter.

Thanks Skip, I will keep that in mind for next time.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Excellent job mate, definitely one of your better videos. Sync was great in the beginning, and the lighting effects complimented nicely. However, past 0:41 the sync started to die off.

The freecam was much better than all your other videos, which is always a great thing C: My last criticism is that the replays started to become really slow, especially that one with LargeKilla. Try to keep the replays up at the same pace as the song, because it looks really weird when the song's going really fast and the video is going really slow :C
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Yea I did also notice that Large's replay was a little slow with the manip, should've probably sped it up a bit.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther