Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Masterpiece 2014

I am really proud of this and would like some CnC.
Last edited by Fenris; Jan 5, 2014 at 05:35 PM.
I really love the transitions between 0:24 and the part at 0:09
Sync's incredible for a 1ce, but it's a little boring with the lack of effects, I'd suggest adding more next time.

The colour correction is perfect, I can see you used magic bullet looks V420evoblazeitedition, but there are some problems, such as the lens flare looking a bit odd and not bright enough. I do love the text you're using though, it's high quality and actually readable unlike some videos.

Good work on the video man
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
I really love the transitions between 0:24 and the part at 0:09
Sync's incredible for a 1ce, but it's a little boring with the lack of effects, I'd suggest adding more next time.

The colour correction is perfect, I can see you used magic bullet looks V420evoblazeitedition, but there are some problems, such as the lens flare looking a bit odd and not bright enough. I do love the text you're using though, it's high quality and actually readable unlike some videos.

Good work on the video man

Thanks I worked really long and hard (hue) on this video, atleast 20 minutes
Is this a test or something? It was a bit too bright. The choice of music is perfect (Savant - Syko ;) but with that music you need boom hits . If this was just a test then fair enough, I like the tori and the sun but maybe the sun should be black, it would look pretty nice.
blue
pink
The tag was wrong so I changed it for you, also deleted some useless posts.
Please keep this thread serious, read the art rules, don't post useless posts and don't encourage useless posting.

The art thread is for posting art and getting constructive critique.
Art rules: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=200723

Avoid breaking the rules and you won't get infracted, this is a warning.
Please don't reply to this post.