Toribash
0:09 That 3rd person view where you do a little flash to go wit the beat...I think think the flash should be heavier if that makes sense. Nice song choice though. Keys N Krates - Dum Dee Dum
blue
pink
Looks good, but I'm not a fan of the sparkly Sony Vegas effect. Try to find other ways to overlay things onto the video so you're not using built in presets. Another thing I found was that after the second kill the music sort of fades out too quickly. I would prefer if it stayed constant the entire video, or maybe fade it out a bit less quickly. You should render out at a slightly higher bitrate too because even in the small player you can see fuzziness in the video. The color correction is a bit too purple in the first clip. Other than that, your strong point is the audio syncing, it was great. Keep improving .
Member since 2009.
Originally Posted by roboman26 View Post
Looks good, but I'm not a fan of the sparkly Sony Vegas effect. Try to find other ways to overlay things onto the video so you're not using built in presets. Another thing I found was that after the second kill the music sort of fades out too quickly. I would prefer if it stayed constant the entire video, or maybe fade it out a bit less quickly. You should render out at a slightly higher bitrate too because even in the small player you can see fuzziness in the video. The color correction is a bit too purple in the first clip. Other than that, your strong point is the audio syncing, it was great. Keep improving .

i rendered with the best preview settings, and in best available wmw settings
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
glare at 0:01 looks awk, 0:06 quickscope would have felt nicer if you synced it with the first beat drop, around 0:08 - 0:09, the music gets quieter instantly, and there is a weird looking 3rd person view perspective with a quick flash, would have been better if the music got slightly quieter over time and the flash was a different effect. When the music comes back into a regular volume at 0:12, that was fine, but the effects were kind of weird and the sync was a little off. I don't really like it when clips go forward, then rewind, and then go forward again, kind of ruins flow unless the song fits with it, which this one could, I guess.

Aside from that, most of the sync was pretty good and the clip cuts where the camera goes from one area to another are all pretty smooth and synced.

Video was okay, I'd give it a 6 or 7. Not a fan of the song though