Toribash
Original Post
My first serious replay AKA my replay thread
Guys, i am new to this and this is a replay i recently made. My best replay ever but i know it has many flaws. I cant get them but you guys surely would.

Please CNC. I would really appreciate it.
Attached Files
hb_rekt.rpl (116.0 KB, 26 views)
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
the opener was weird. Decap was good for a newbie. The kick could have been a boom. Try to work on your folw and power and watch other replay makers. Also, try to pose after the replay next time.

A good start and i would like to see more from you...
;_;
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
wow you cncd your own replay, nice

The opener looked pretty random, there was a long pause at the beginning, you should try not to do that. Lifting uke with a front kick at the beginning of your replay is generic, you should have got a bit more power into it.
I enjoyed the transition to the decap (nice spin), the decap itself was pretty cool too. i like how you wrapped your wrist around uke's neck for some reason. What you should try to avoid is hitting your head on uke (unless its a headbutt), a bruised head doesn't look good and it makes your replay messy.
The transition to the split looked pretty weird, you went in with your right leg and you kicked with your left. I think you should have contracted your ankle before the split for more power or something.
Pose didn't look good, you didnt even pose you just flied away

its a good replay for starting, the best part was probably the decap and the transition to it
you should work on your movement and flow and make your own cool style
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ