Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX]The man...
Just, couldn't think of a better name...
I guess it's done.

WIP#4

WIP#3

WIP#2

WIP#1

CnC is welcome c:
Last edited by Uncle; Jan 14, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
Ofc it's a WIP.
If you're talking about the middle of that lip curve thing, then that's a mistake.
I will make the nose better.
About the wrinkles and bafs, idk, we'll see how they'll come out, need to study about them a bit.
----
WIP#2
Last edited by Uncle; Jan 12, 2014 at 01:35 PM.
Maybe a scar going down 1 of his eyes and that same eye be a foggy white would look cool
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Uncle, your work is really great, but the toilet paper(I don't know the translation of this to english) you put in the face is in some points looking cylindrical cause you're use too much shading in those toilet papers.

As you can see, I used the same lines to do the toilet papers. In the first I put a good amount of shading, but it looks cylindrical, and I don't want it to happen if I want to create something flat.
In the second one I just put the shadding really near from the base lines, cause they're flat, so there will be a great area where the light will get. The space that you use in something to shade it is crucial to determinate the shape of it.

In the majority of the places you do this ^

But you can 'fix' it. This way \/

I hope I have taught you something with this post. (:
Accepting art requests. yay
Okay, the scar idea sounds cool, will add.
Also, EmJake, I think PS is better because of the performance and just having better tablet support.

Ermg, thanks MrPlesaure, will fix them :3

please

Last edited by 13chillz; Jan 14, 2014 at 08:40 AM.