4te: o god... not again...
PlayerID20107: apparently my bot is banned
SgtHazard: lol id again?
SgtHazard: lmao
PlayerID20107: lol
PlayerID20107: i wonder why...
PlayerID20107: i shall ask in support!
SgtHazard: hmm.. its a bot... i wonder why
4te: im going to judo... to lose again...
PlayerID20107: maybe someone abused it >.>

end transcript
This is the transcript from the Normal Chat Archiver of the sad discovery... Note, I am the PlayerID because I couldn't log in.

Well, a few hours ago I was about to turn on my SecurtyCam bot to watch the server while I was AFK when it said "Username SecurtyCam is banned, please proceed to forum.toribash.com for support". I promptly said "Wtf! Did someone abuse it too much again!?"

I also released the script that requires SecurtyCam to work, as seen in my sig, which I'm too lazy to change. It is as simple as a bot can get. Logs in, specs, and records the chat box. I made it with the intention of catching spammers, scams, proof of bets if a conterversy pops up, and to just have peace of mind that there's something watching the server.

But it got banned! D=

My bot, sadly, has been abused by SOMEONE that was having to much fun with it before. >.>

Though, it would seem strange to ban an account for that. =/

I then tried to log in for the first time on the forum with it, and it said "Don't even dare to use this on the forums. Ban will be lifted: Never"

I realize that I've recently made a fool of myself from the Almighty crap thingy, but I have no intention of ever doing anything like that again. I simply made SecurtyCam for the greater good of the community and to stop bad things from happening in the server. =/

I don't even care if it doesn't get unbanned, I just want to get the ok to make a different account to use as the bot.
[CBK]
Multi-accounting is a bannable offence, and so is the use of bots unless you have hampa's permission.
It was because the password was publicly available, and could be used for spam etc. All in all, stuff we don't like. Of course, I didn't expect that ingame bans would be implemented so soon... *shrug*

Unbanning it now.

First sign of someone abusing it, it goes poof.

PlayerID does work though. ;p
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
It was because the password was publicly available, and could be used for spam etc. All in all, stuff we don't like. Of course, I didn't expect that ingame bans would be implemented so soon... *shrug*

Unbanning it now.

First sign of someone abusing it, it goes poof.

PlayerID does work though. ;p

Thanks suo.
[CBK]