Toribash
Original Post
[VIDEO]Tomorrow Never Knows

The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows (Parlophone, 1966)

better than youtube: www.psy-t.com/psytomorrow.avi (highly recommended).

this video was made for the 1 million tc contest. it didn't win. some of you have seen it already.

enjoy and please comment, thanks.
Awesome movie man. Cool that you used cel-shadding. Music was cool to. Replays was very stylish and gorgeus 10/10!!!
Whoa! I did not realize that I was in it when I watched the whole way through. Where am I?
I really like this video, it has a lot of unique styles of replays that are different enough to make it interesting to watch the whole way through. The coloring effects and cell shading make it easier to watch too. They fit with the music very well.

It's fine that you used my replay/s by the way. I'm gonna have to watch the whole thing again to try to find it.
Edit: Found it!
Last edited by Coolcow; Aug 4, 2008 at 05:03 PM.
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash
"wow"....that be an a sort of nondescriptive word....but it also sums up my opinions.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Although the resolution was crappy it gave your vids certain beauty to them. It was almost like I was watching what I used to watch when I was a noob. Like nowebs toribash on cocaine. You are one of the best video makers in my opinion. Better than Moop and Marco, I love that your vids please keep making new ones. Also your music choices where exelent props to you man. Im going donate 3k to you.
Rogue clown