Ranking
Original Post
Water's Replay Hurricane
I'll give these three replays for a start. I'm pretty rusty; just got back into tb.

CnC would be appreciated.
Attached Files
trickortreat6.rpl (173.6 KB, 67 views)
Water - Rivers.rpl (139.3 KB, 56 views)
Water - Street Fights.rpl (87.4 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by Water; Feb 9, 2014 at 08:06 PM.
trickortreat6: Holy shit, I loved the start so much with the arm dms, and then the boom straight after? Wow, absolutely loved it.

Rivers: I didnt really like the opener, but I didn't mind the hits. Liked the split more so than the decap, and the pose wasn't too bad, but average.

Street Fights: It was quick, and it looked so smooth in my opinion. The kick was nice. Only if you got that boom with both arms. D: But overall, all the replays I really liked.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Haven't been working on these lately; been into other games.

I thought this one was cool :P
Attached Files
Water - I give zero fux.rpl (117.2 KB, 67 views)
Water - I give zero fux.rpl

Opener looked a tad bit awkward, don't like how you changed direction in the first few frames.

The spin that before the grab was meh, could have been more well executed.

The arms and decap looked a bit iffy.

The part after that makes me fustrated. Really slow and awkward.

also dont like the way ukes head touched you after but that doesnt really mater.

I felt you could have done something after the decap and arm dms, instead of just getting into that pose could have done something a bit more VVVV

Don't really like the pose either, ending was really slow.
Attached Files
water edit.rpl (166.7 KB, 40 views)
Originally Posted by User View Post
Water - I give zero fux.rpl

Opener looked a tad bit awkward, don't like how you changed direction in the first few frames.

The spin that before the grab was meh, could have been more well executed.

The arms and decap looked a bit iffy.

The part after that makes me fustrated. Really slow and awkward.

also dont like the way ukes head touched you after but that doesnt really mater.

I felt you could have done something after the decap and arm dms, instead of just getting into that pose could have done something a bit more VVVV

Don't really like the pose either, ending was really slow.

Looks like you just came here to say negative things about my replay. If that's the case, then you aren't welcome here sir.
Originally Posted by Water View Post
CnC would be appreciated.

You should probably learn what CnC is then. I pointed out all the stuff I didn't like about the replay, so you could fix them in your newer replays.
This opener took over a week to make, because it had so many beautiful things I could do with it so I kept experimenting.
Attached Files
opener was twitchy and boring.

the pec skeet was something different but would have been better if i actually decaped uke instead of uke being decaped from gravity.

movement was ok but really twitchy.

dont like how you raised and lowered arms around frame 356

pose was really gross and ugly

gj?

tbh i like the replay more before this one.
Originally Posted by User View Post
opener was twitchy and boring.

the pec skeet was something different but would have been better if i actually decaped uke instead of uke being decaped from gravity.

movement was ok but really twitchy.

dont like how you raised and lowered arms around frame 356

pose was really gross and ugly

gj?

tbh i like the replay more before this one.

If you really hated it, can you try editing it for me to make it better, and fix some flaws? Thanks <3