Toribash
Original Post
multiplayer fencing master!
just lookin through my old fencing replays.

2nd one is just edited. which is better?
Last edited by grumpyman2; Dec 14, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I say, 16 dismemberments (max is 20)

I'd give it 0/10 since it's a swordmod.. but.. your awesomeness makes me go toadly "whoa!"..

9/10
retired
I added another replay, I just edited it. which do you think is better?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Sure, you did dismember your opponent almost totally, but you did that without any style. You just moved your hand up and down. Plus it's very easy to make such "ownage" in sword mods if your opponent f.ails to hit you.

Just a regular swords replay with a few more DMs, nothing special in my honest opinion.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

holy god...what where the turn frames on that server? 3? it was purty, but I also consider myself a fencing master and I must say, your lack of grace and fluidity offends me! (not really, but its fun to pretend) Let me find my replay, I challenge you to tap it :P

Ahhh, here it is
Attached Files
fencing.rpl (32.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by deady; Aug 4, 2008 at 03:04 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
10, actually.