Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I bought QI to buy some items, can i reset my QI or Belt rank?
Hi. First - sorry for my english.
So I bought 1k QI to be able to buy some items (no-qi ones were to expensive and also couldn't find some of them). I didn't thought that my belt rank would have also being raised...I had an account with orange belt, this account was yellow belt and now is black belt. I didn't want that to happen
So my question is: can i "reset" my belt level or my QI while still being able to use my items (that require QI)? If not, what other options do I have?
Thanks guys.
Cause I want to level up my belt by my own and play with players at the same level I am. I mean, I'm not a black belt...
in my opinion its a little fail,but ask ishi,my friend named dragon have bought qi for custom,but now he's master belt.
no u

You can ask for your qi to be reset, but as for your question after its reset:
no, you cant; unless that item is bought no-qi, which is extremely expensive.
Yep....a little fail. I feel like I'm fake.
Well thanks anyway.

edit: it would be nice if you could reset your belt rank while keeping qi....why isn't possible?
Last edited by SlothRage; Jan 24, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
This is not possible due to Belts being dependable on QI you have. Making you a Yellow Belt back would mean taking back 1000 QI from your account.
I don't know the cap or whatever it is but isn't it like 100k QI and you restart at white belt with no Qi? If you want to pay for that you can but other than that I don't think you can. The items won't work anyway because, again, you won't have enough Qi.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
It's 3,000,000 QI :I and you keep it, pls you don't know what you're talking about ;o
But you can pay up to elite belt or just custom belt and change your belt to Yellow Belt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli