Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] RIGHT THERE (MW3)
heya here's another test vid i made C:

I made it in around 2-3 hours and i'm quite happy with the result. please let me know what you think!

Song: Sango ft. SPZRKT – Middle Of Things, Beautiful Wife (Stwo Remix)
Software: Adobe After Effects CS6
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Again new video from you about MW, can you make another one with a running time a bit longer. So what about this video, i can say that i enjoyed, mostly i liked the moving of camera)
Originally Posted by EmJake View Post
Again new video from you about MW, can you make another one with a running time a bit longer. So what about this video, i can say that i enjoyed, mostly i liked the moving of camera)

thanks man, yeah ill try, i'm currently editing a clan video and using these to take my mind off it ;-; it takes ages to make a video like 2mins+
Last edited by Avikaa; Jan 26, 2014 at 08:32 AM.
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
I like the overall video, especially then nice camera movements. One thing that I felt was unneeded and actually made the video worse for me was the video actually going away to be replaced by text, it would have been better if all you did was put the text over the video.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
doesnt fit the song too much
at least youre doing better with making the actual clips look good
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Well, i loved the intro...
You could have picked another song aswell...
Nice with the "camera moves" and i also liked the "wow" hehe..
May the force be with you :3
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I like the overall video, especially then nice camera movements. One thing that I felt was unneeded and actually made the video worse for me was the video actually going away to be replaced by text, it would have been better if all you did was put the text over the video.

I did give that a try but it didn't look right to me :C ill try harder next time thanks!

And thanks to everyone else who commented. I'll try and pick some better songs next time :P
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER