Ranking
Original Post
[VID] - Fortune soul
I tried making a bit of a chill edit, I think it turned out nicely.

Song - Blackmill - Fortune soul
Recording - Fraps
Editing - Adobe After Effects cs5 (Plugins used - Twixtor)
Replays - Kiza and Pr1at3
the colors were good, the freecam was decent but had weird angles at some points

examples

The kick at 0:20 was really off sync :c
aa
I know it was but it fucked everything up if i tried to tune it because then i'd have to slow down the other bit even slower and then it looked even more shit because of the ghost because i forgot to record at half speed.
go ahead keep deleting my posts because im not kissing butt

like i said,

the replays were way too fast, and you morphed frames

camera was way too jerky and all over the place for such a slow song
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

or you juss didnt sync anything

Or maybe I could just delete this whole conversation, because there is almost no critique involved and the OP's posts are really close to being offensive.

Dupbuck, you might want to reconsider your attitude.
>Several people point out a flaw in my work
>There must be something wrong with them, because my work is obviously ideal!

If you don't understand why people said something, then ask for some clarification instead of calling them deaf/blind/etc.

Augans and Tyzi, be more specific when saying things like "it was all out of sync!"
At least write at what points in time it was off the beat, because now your posts aren't contributing to Dupbuck's growth as an artist in any way.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Freecam is extremely messy.

Try to keep less angles which catch more action instead of switching the angles every 3 seconds or so.

Everything seemed off sync to me as well and it almost hurt at some points where the sync was JUST not there even thought the song is very easy to sync to.

CC was bright but not like in my videos to the point where everyone complains >:V

Use Twixtor only if you know your settings are good.
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Augans and Tyzi, be more specific when saying things like "it was all out of sync!"
At least write at what points in time it was off the beat, because now your posts aren't contributing to Dupbuck's growth as an artist in any way.

when we said it was all out of sync, we literally meant there was no sync, except for 1 kick that i remember at the end